Being a new outlet, we are going to sell out 1000 items at the lowest price.
Later on, the rate will be reset to its original cost USD$149.99
Designed for Salons, Perfect for Home Styling
STYLE HAIR WITHOUT DAMAGE!
- 99.3% Reviewers Recommends This Product.
Safer Styling, Better Results
- Negative Ions add moisture and shine
- Reduces frizz and static electricity
- Creates silky shiny hair instantly
- Straighten, curl, flip and wave with the all-in-one ergonomic design
- Professional Salon Model
- Flash quick heating - 30s heat
What it does:
Conditioning steam infuses moisture back into your hair, locking natural hair oil and adding more shine to the finish. Put water inside achieves extra celestial shine, perfect for silky treatment.
- For Innovation: A perfect infusion of nano ceramic and ionized tourmaline, plus the floating function in plates, the steam iron smoothly glides through the hair at ease, taming the thick & coarse hair and killing the problematic hair such as frizzy hair and split ends.
- 2 in 1 Pro Tool: Ergonomic design with cool tips easily straightens curly hair and creates charming waves. 1.25-inch perfect width gets the job handy and efficient.
- Smart Features: High-end rubber matte surface for cozy holding, worldwide dual voltage appliance, removable water tank for easy refills, 60s auto shut off, 360 °swivel salon grade cord and lockable plates for traveling.
1. Fill in Water – release the Steam Chamber by pulling the unlock button, pull back the black Rubber Seal and carefully fill in water/water mixed with a few drops of Argan oil.
2. Activate Steam – press the ON/OFF button until the light flashes and set the temperature desired. The flash stops once the desired temperature is reached, with steam released each time the straightening plates are closed. (Steam ONLY activates at/above 304℉/151°C);
- Always unplug the appliance from the power source and allow it to completely cool down before attempting to clean it.
- If your iron does not have product build up, we recommend wiping the appliance down using a damp, soft cloth or fabric.
- Do not use harsh detergents, abrasives, solvents, or chemical cleaners if you start to get product build up!
- Never immerse the appliance in water to clean.
- For irons with product build-up, use only flat iron formulated cleaners. These non-toxic cleaners quickly and safely remove build up from most styling products.